L1 Visa Interview Questions

In ups how can calculate the battery backup time

I don’t have any idea about visas. Could you please explain the diffrence betwen various visas.I mean L1 AND H1.

In my company they applied for L1.

Right now I am working in India.

I got an offer from a Company in US and they sponsored for my H1b and my petition was selected in the random selection.

The Company A has told me to join them only after getting H1b i.e. in Oct’07. Simultaneously, my current company is filing L1B for me.

My current company will be
sending me to US as and when L1B comes.

I don’t want to let go US Company offer which depends on me getting H1b in Oct. My Question is, papers for H1b is filed in Apr’07 by US Company, if papers for L1b will be filed now,

what will happen to my L1B and H1B status?

can i have both stamped?

What will happen to my L1B if they process now.

What i meant was that papers of L1B and H1b are being processed at the same year?

How long r u going to stay there.

What is the purpose of your visit.

Why have you chosen L1-B visa rather than H1-B or Business visa?

1 Response to "L1 Visa Interview Questions"

  1. jacob says:

    Hi

    I like this post:

    You create good material for community.

    Please keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

    Source: Warehouse interview questions

    Best rgs
    Peter

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger